March 29th was the anniversary of Colin's grandpa's death so I gave him a card and a single red rose. He was a good guy and I am sad that I barely got to know him because he had such an impact on his family.
Lately I have had to become more creative with my free time. I am done with school now and I don't have internet at home. I mostly just hang out at the library and steal their internet. The library bookstore is stocked with some antique books. If I had money to spare I would buy their edition of Don Quixote in Spanish from 1900.
Colin and I went to the farmer's market with my aunt and uncle. There were a lot of fresh herb starts, organic produce like apples and pears, and vegan cookies and pies. I bought this beautiful bouquet for myself. I am going to make it a point to buy fresh flowers for my home every Saturday. Not only do I love the way they look and smell, I get to learn more about each flower. I love pressing flowers and attempting to draw them.







No comments:
Post a Comment