On a recent shopping trip to Goodwill I found the gold platter for only $6. I am going to put it on my desk and use it as like a Victorian style inbox, lol, for loose papers and ongoing projects. And these candlestick holders were only 50 cents each.
I was inspired to make Japanese curry rice after watching the j-dorama Cat Street. That was such a short and sweet show and teaches you to do your best がんばって!
It really surprised me that I could get all of the ingredients at my local grocery store. This curry sauce mix was from Japan and the package comes with chunks of dried mix that looks like a chocolate bar. You basically make a stir fry of onions, meat, potatoes, and carrots and then you add water and the curry mix. You mix it all together and serve it over rice. It was really yummy and I am really proud that it turned out so well for my first time trying a Japanese dish :).



No comments:
Post a Comment